your results are 100% money-back guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does each box last?
Q: Is Anabolic Factor X9 guaranteed?
Q: Where is it made?
Q: Interactions with other meds?
Q: Are you going to auto-bill my credit card or auto-ship every month?
Q: What are the directions for use?
Q: How long does delivery take?
Q: How can I order?
1. Hamzah, S. & Yusof, A. (2003). The ergogenic effects of Tongkat ali (Eurycoma longifolia): A pilot study. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 37, 464-470.
2. Ma, Y., Guo, Z. & Wang, X. (2017). Tribulus terrestris extracts alleviate muscle damage and promote anaerobic performance of trained male boxers and its mechanisms: Roles of androgen, IGF-1, and IGF binding protein-3. Journal of Sport Health Science, 6(4), 474-481.
3. Poole, C., Bushey, B., Foster, C., Campbell, B., Willoughby, D., Kreider, R., Taylor, L. & Wilborn, C. (2010). The effects of a commercially available botanical supplement on strength, body composition, power output, and hormonal profiles in resistance-trained males. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 27, 7-34.
4. Fukushima, M., Watanabe, S. &Kushima, K. (1976). Extraction and purification of a substance with luteinizing hormone releasing activity from the leaves of Avena sativa. Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine, 119(2), 115-22.
5. Atal, N. &Bedi, K.L. (2010). Bioenhancers: Revolutionary concept to market. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine, 1(2), 96-99.