At the bottom of this article you will find the download link to our latest workout plan.
If you missed our previous article (6 week workout program) then click here. The previous article goes over important points regarding the duration of a workout, frequency, rest periods between sets, and nutrition. If you haven't already read our previous article, I suggest you do before starting this new workout plan.
Here is a quick recap from our 6-week workout article:
- Each workout should last a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Try keeping rest periods to 2 minutes or less between sets.
- Take a few days off every week to allow your muscles to rest.
- Make sure to use proper form with each exercise.
- Ensure that you are consuming enough calories daily to build muscle.
The New Workout
I have personally been following this new workout plan for 3 weeks. Comparing it to the previous workout plan we released, this new one contains many new exercises and different rep ranges.
As I mentioned in the previous workout article, after following the same workout routine for a while you will often hit a plateau and the results will stop. By changing the exercises and switching up the amount of reps done for each exercise we are giving our muscles something they are not used to which will help speed up the results once again.
We will aim at releasing a new workout plan every 6 to 8 weeks.